1. Automatically store customers’ bank account information on Paypal every time they add a card on our site.
2. On our site, we are not allowed to store any customer’s bank account information.
3. On our site, we are allowed to store customers’ basic information, such as: name, phone number, email address, address.
4. Once customers store their bank information on paypal, next time when they login to our site, they could choose to use saved account information to place an order.
This project specifically targets at the engineers who already have experience with PayPal Vault API. If you don’t, please save yourself some money in bidding and move on. We have an existing website that requires customers to input their credit card information each time they check out. We want the feature that allows customers to save their credit card information with us after they sign up, and conveniently select a stored credit card when they make the payment.
We will provide the graphics design, and you will follow verbatim. No Exception and we are not hiring a designer.
0. What is PayPal Vault API? YOU SHOULD MOVE ON.
1. Can I circumvent with [url removed, login to view] or any other kind of WordPress plugins?
No. PayPal Vault is the only solution we accept.
2. Why do you insist on PayPal Vault API?
Our database is not PCI compliant and cannot save customers’ credit card information. However, we do want to save customers’ hassle of inputting their credit card information each time they check out. Since we use PayPal services to process our credit card transactions, PayPal Vault is the most efficient way to store our customers’ credit cards.
3. I don’t have experience with PayPal Vault before but I think my expertise allows me to try it?
Please refer to Question 4.
4. Is the deadline firm?
ABSOLUTELY YES! We are going to launch on Sept 6th. So you will receive good review if you deliver by Sept 5th and bad review otherwise. Please move on if you don’t have the time or the skill to finish on time.
Please note, we do provide early completion incentive!
[url removed, login to view] is the status of the website?
[url removed, login to view] is semi-completed with existing user’s account and check out process. You bear the burden of getting yourself familiar with the existing code and database, and then add the feature of storing credit card via PayPal Vault API.