Complete a piece of software
This project was awarded to brendanmullan90 for £735 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
Following tasks need to be completed before the first part of the project will be marked as complete:
- Create Azure script for each scraper to prevent token timing out (the script will be left scraping for 24 hours and evaluated at the end of 24 hours to see if the token refresh is working in every category on every scraper)
- Code should clearly be documented and examples of this provided at the end of the project.
- Documentation should include which folder houses which files and what is the purpose of those files. Each function of the program explained. (example: Once the scraper finishes scraping a category it will send an email out, the configuration files for this function are located xyz location)
- Price converter needs to be implemented with a valid API ([url removed, login to view]) it will be tested along the Azure token test. Documentation of which converter has been used should be provided a long other documentation.
- Category ID's remapped correctly
- Attributes should be mapped and created as per google sheets document.
Items that derived from previous testing and should be addressed within the development
- TITLES should be all CAPS
- URL Key should be the title of the item currently displaying "container2"
- SKU number should be a randomly generated number (at the moment its copying the name of the item)
- Create an attribute to add "Item ID" from [url removed, login to view]
- Attribute content to be displayed "First letter Uppercase" and then rest in lowercase
- The allegro listing ID should not contain anything more than a number as at the moment it also has a letter (we can also have a direct link whichever is easier)
- Run a scraper to test all categories pulling 1 listing (if any issues are discovered they should be addressed until second stage of testing)
- Run the scraper for all categories for 24 hours and evaluate the results at the end (initial promise of performance was around 100
- Create a testing proposal for "Checker" and "New listing" scrapers (Developer to provide solution prior to testing)
- Test email confirmation of a category being finished
Once the product is tested and in a state where its classed as finished and fit for purpose, files will be uploaded on freelancer and upon receipt of the files a payment of 80% will be released.
Additional 20% will be released once the files have been migrated to the dedicated server cron jobs have been created and the product tested to be classed as fit for purpose.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online