My client has a Drupal 7 website which has a members area built into it, they would like to add the following customisations:
1) A system of alerts:
- to notify members of new information added on selected pages
- to notify the membership secretary when a member changes their personal details.
2) The addition of a field in the members profile page, the content of this new field will show in the member list according to their privacy preference.
3) The presentation of member locations on a map viewable by both members and the public. The inclusion of a member’s location on the map will be governed by their privacy preference (in the member profile)
4) Create a form which submits an event to be listed on a page on the website
5) Update Drupal and all/any modules to latest versions