Google Analytics API client
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1000 - $2000 USD
Application for scheduled data extractions from Google Analytics.
Sending predefined API requests to GA on scheduled basis, saving the results as xml files.
- Simple User registration (name, email)
- User data: list of registered GA connections/profiles, saved requests, saved files.
- Google Authentication
- Request setup: selecting accounts and profiles. Selecting predefined requests. Selecting schedule. Select period dimension (day,week,month, year). Selecting span (number of days/weeks/months back). selecting filters and defining segments. deactivate/pause schedule.
- request configurations: build requests based on selected period dimensions.
- scheduler/cron for running requests.
- data output: saved files accessable at urls as html tables and original format (xml)
- data input (requests): predefined by administrator, as api request urls.
Expected usage/load: 50-100 users, each 5-10 extracts on schedules
Expecting fully functional application sat up on our servers, with the neccessary accounts at Google put up in our names.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online