Need a server admin who has magento experience.
1. Configure SERIOUS FIREWALL on server to prevent hacking.
2. Optimize server so it is fast. Magento tends to slow things down. Install programs to speed server, for example, Vanish.
3. Daily backups - 2x a day so if server crashes, I'll have 12 hours of data
4. Only keep last 3 days of data so that it
5. Install updates on server when new versions are released
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
i am specialized in ecommerce development and very expert and are capable of tailoring your custom needs more precisely on time. i believe in customer satisfaction . i am ready to work with you now. You need my help ? Yes i am ready to help you out
I'm a Linux systems engineer with more than 20 years of experience, working as an independent consultant on Linux, Cloud Computing and Open Source projects for many companies, small and large. I have a lot of experience on Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, Linux fine tunning for mission critical systems, web servers, network servers, firewalls, routers, VPNs, virtualization environments, etc.
Best Security Research
1. Install, Administration and Maintenance of Servers (such as Web,DNS,Database Servers, and so on) 2. Development Of Websites 3. Install, Administration and Maintenance of Databases (such as MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL) 4. IT consultation
My work day is 9:00AM-8:00PM EST, Monday through Friday. I am willing to work weekends, for a price. I work efficiently, quickly, and will not engage in tasks outside of the project's scope or milestones. I've spent >20 years working in IT, starting as a bench tech and then as a sub-contactor for individuals and small businesses in Florida's Tampa Bay area. I've designed, wired, configured and supported many small business networks, have extensive troubleshooting experience with hardware and software, and excel at devising solutions for problems. After moving to Brazil, I suffered a motorcycle accident and am stuck at home, so now I'm on Freelancer to earn extra cash and keep my mind sharp. Since I run the backend for a hosting business, I can also help you with your VPS and Cpanel issues, resolve DNS problems, move one site or 100, troubleshoot mail deliverability issues, clean up infections, troubleshoot modsecurity/CSF and even some oddball linux stuff.
• I have Hands-on experience with Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting, Maintenance, Upgrades and Backup of Linux and Windows based services e.g. Server Virtualization, SIEM, NMS, Mail Server, Proxy Server, DHCP Server, Database Server, Antivirus Server, WSUS Server, Domain Controller, DNS Server, WIN Server, File and Print Server, FTP Server, Web Server, VPN Concentrator, Linux firewall, Remote Server Management, etc. • Preparation of network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access information, and security requirements. • IP Address Space planning, management and optimized utilization using VLSM and NATing • Installation and Configuration of Routers, Switches, IPS/IDS, ASA Firewalls, AAA Server and Access Points. (800, 2600, 3700, 6500 series routers, 2900 series switches, 1200, 1300, 1400 series Access point
Balti, Moldova, Republic of
Good day! I am an Unix engineer with great experience in Unix, Virtualization of many types, Networking, Security, Monitoring, Backup and many other subjects. Thanks!
I have 12 years experience with linux,freebsd,cisco. I have job in Saudi Arabia at isp with 100 cisco devices.
Linux server administrator with more than 3 year of experience in the management and analysis of linux servers. Advance knowledge with setup highly scalable servers with performance tuning, server security, Cloud Computing, Amazon EC2, Troubleshoot problems. Expertise in - Designing Web Server - Buliding web server based on Apache, Nginx, Nginx/php-fpm, Varnish as backend. Security - Malware removal , server hardening , Firewall, SSL Certificate installation. Database Server - Building mysql ,tweaking mysql variables for performance Scripting - Bash Scripting for monitoring servers, auto backup. Mail server- Building mail server for sending and recieving mails exim,postfix,sendmail,troubleshoot mail issues. Monitoring services and servers - Nagios monitoring tool Amazon - AWS EC2 server setup , Security. Performance - Tune web & database server, varnish, redis, pagespeed, memcache, apc with Magento, Wordpress,Joomla. Virtualization Technology - VMware VSphere Esxi/Xen Server