Visichat 3.1.0 modifications
This project is ending in 1 day and has an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are seeking someone to go over the source code files for Visichat 3.1.0 (which we can provide) and make some modifications, recompile with Flash and install on our red5 server:
1. These two simple modifications: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
2. Whenever a user pushes to talk (rather than hands free) it mutes all other users for him/her (i.e. he/she cannot hear anyone else who might be talking at the same time - though others can). This is a software setting, and we would like it disabled, so when someone pushes to talk, he/she can still hear others who might talk at the same time.
3. Sometimes when a user turns on his/her mic, others can't hear him/her unless they mute/unmute his/her mic. Can this bug be fixed?
4. When users leave and later re-enter chat, Visichat usually forgets what colour and type (i.e. normal, bold or italics) text he/she uses. We'd like Visichat to remember it so people don't have to keep setting their favourite colour, etc., each time they re-enter chat.
5. When users enter chat, any messages showing from before they entered (the last 10 lines or so) are all time-stamped at the time the users came in, rather than the true times when they were actually posted.
I was involved in a now defunct chatroom using Visichat 2.6.0, and most of these problems weren't an issue - though I believe there was some custom programming to that room.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online