Client Area Bugs – Call Detail Report
- LES (server module) – no longer able to export or print CDRs
- VoIP (server module) – if large amount of CDR records can no longer export or print
- If any client has a VoIP product suspended other clients can read other clients sub_accts CDRs in their pull down. Also when clicking on CDR report the page opens services
- International Rates – missing Afghanistan from drop down By Country
- Autobill (server module) – overage minutes for plans or international calling, invoices are being doubled (sometimes).
- Autobill (server module) email from CRONs – formatting still not correct
VoIP & Les module Modify
- CDR Totals, “print, export, CSV” should be at the top (just above the heads of the CDR output) instead of the bottom.
- When clicking “Get Call Details” button should remove the background and box outline from the animation “LOADING”