WordPress Job Board Plugin instillation and setup: WPJobBoard
This project is ending in 4 days and has an average bid price of $1106 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We are adding a job board feature to our existing Wordpress site using WPJobBoard. You should be familiar with Wordpress hosting and setup, the WPJobBoard plugin and experienced with configuring content manager plugins for business applications.
NO PHP, HTML, or CSS CUSTOM CODING REQUIRED. We are looking to get this job board up and running in a fresh development environment to best meet our business specifications using only the configuration options available in the administration panel. (There will be a Phase II project award for any code changes needed to complete the project).
1. Make a duplicate (or partial copy) of existing WordPress site and setup new hosting environment for development and testing; Azure hosted.
2. Install WordPress Job Board Plugin: WPJobBoard.
3. Configure the plugin from its administration panel to meet our existing website colors, look and feel; record a log of all the configuration changes made.
4. Configure the plugin from its administration panel to meet (as close as possible without custom coding) our written business specification; record a log of all the configuration changes made.
5. Load first batch of 10 job postings provided in text format.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online