We need here to make a WHMCS plugin to provide our backup services to customer, this going to be done through our external backup server ( FreeBSD system ).
The user going to register via our accounting portal for this services... our scoop and details for this plugin will be like this:
1) Register account for user
2) Verify the username email and / or telephone by our WHMCS addons for verification.
3) Verify the Payment for user.
4) Once the payment has been verified in our PayPal account the plugin will send confirmation order to us and to user email ( welcome instruction ).
5) The WHMCS module will send PHP command to our backup server to run a specific ( bash script ). ex:
[url removed, login to view]
6) We will make a welcome email from our WHMCS with installation scrtucture for the user on how to use him backup services.
7) In the end we need to have a billing cycle, so if the user didn't renew his payment the WHMCS plugin will send a PHP command to backup server for Specific file ( [url removed, login to view] ) so once it will run the user account will be suspended until he pay his invoice.
8) WHMCS will send suspended email for services to the user email.
That's all for now, all files are encrypted by Ioncube, you can work on WHMCS plugin through:
Developer WIKI on: [url removed, login to view]
Github: [url removed, login to view]