Write some software to work with Linnworks API - 21/04/2017 15:43 EDT
This project is ending in 4 days and has an average bid price of $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a little piece of software that can add carry out some functions to Linnworks.
There more information about the Linnworks API here: [url removed, login to view]
The following are the fundamental features I will need. It will only need to handle open orders:
- First it will display all open orders.
- Ability to select multiple open orders either by holding ctrl+click or checkbox.
- Filter on the left (checkbox based) to narrow open orders by attributes such as paid status, channel etc.
- An extra text filter which will hide any orders which do not have that term present in them plus ability to invert.
- Export selected orders to CSV.
- 'Batch process' selected orders button.
Attached is an image of the current open orders screen with some annotations so you have some sort of idea of how it would be laid out.
If this is something you are able to code then please place your bid.
If you need any further information please dont hesitate to ask.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online