The main goal of this Project is to develop a tool that support our clients to find opportunities to do arbitrage (buying and selling bitcoins) in different Exchanges.
The project will have several phases, but the first version consists of the search for arbitrage opportunity of BTC among Brazilian exchanges.
We need to develop an algorithm that analyzes, in real time, offers of buying and selling of Bitcoin in several currency trading exchanges (the exchanges that we will work with are mentioned on ‘Features’ section).
When it detects a profitable difference in the prices of the digital currency, the system sends alert to us and to our subscribe list (our mailing list are on mailchimp – check automatic email trigger on ‘Features’ section) to buy the asset where it is cheaper and sell where it is more expensive.
- Exchanges API: [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]
- Cryptocurrencies: BTC
- Report Page (example): [login to view URL]
- Automatic email trigger: send and automatic email to our subscribe list on mailchimp to buy the asset where it is cheaper and sell where it is more expensive. This trigger is fundamental, because this is what adds value to the project and to our customers;
- Graphs: In addition to indicating the point of purchase and sale to customers in a easy and visual way, a feature that seems important is some graphs to show the evolution of opportunities
- Comparing prices between exchanges through time evolution
- Calculator (to show our clients in which exchange he/she would sell and which he/she would buy to make a profit)
- Programming Language: PHP, Ruby ou Python
- FrontEnd: Basic, only to dispose information in a easy and visual way. A good example would be: [login to view URL]
14 freelancers are bidding on average $1114 for this job