We are looking to have a forms system setup.
Basically the point will be for job reporting.
An employee will login, they will then have a few feilds to fill out to submit a report. Some of the fields will be basic text, others will be drop down, while others will be lookup fields.
In order to keep the form as simple as possible, we will need the end user who is submitting the form to have the ability to add another "response". For example. If we have a section called the material used, they would have just one drop down, but then they can click a + to add another row, etc...
The form has to be dynamic that it can work on a smartphone as well as on a desktop.
All forms when submitted should go via email as well as be stored in a sql database.
On the backend we need
1) Ability to add and remove users
2) Ability to create new fields for forms
3) Ability to set up multiple forms so that when a user logs in they can choose which type of form they want to submit
4) Ability to add new options for the drop downs.
5) The ability for the admin to easily (via drag and drop) to rearrange the fields on a form
6). Reporting - We will need to be able to able to export the sql database into excel/csv reports
7) Ability to view and filter responses based on different answers, such as job name, tech, etc...
8) One of the fields will be "items needed to be ordered" in the backend, I want an admin to be able to select that it was ordered, and it will have a time stamp and which admin is the one that ordered it.
9) There will have to able to have different security groups, that different users can have access to different forms. As well as different types of admin, either a global admin or an admin that can view only certain reports and make certain changes
41 freelancers are bidding on average $265 for this job
Hello! I am a web developer. I have checked your project description. I can do it If you hire me, I am gonna do my best for our project. I guarantee the good result. I will wait for your reply. Thank you.