I want a mobile app (with a webpage correspondent) where users can view videos. The approximate specs are:
1. The mobile app has a homepage with a list of modules. I should be able to add/remove modules on the backend.
2. Within each module, a series of videos should exist. Note: the videos are not youtube embedded videos. They should be available in the actual app, with the possibility of viewing them offline (i.e., by downloading them in the app on the device).
3. I should be able to upload / add / change videos and add them to various modules with relative ease.
4. Once a video has been viewed, a progress bar should show this.
5. I need to have the possibility to add, at the end of each video, a multiple-choice test that tests how much of what was shown in the video has been retained by the user. This should be scored automatically. I should have the possibility to easily add such tests each time I upload a new video, so the interface/system that I will use should be easy enough in this regard.
6. In app purchase options of each module should exist within the app. (the modules that are not already purchased should appear with a lock).
7. Finally, the app (which should run on both iOS and Android, but not on Windows Phones), should have a web correspondent containing the exact same info/structure and it should allow access only with registrations (email/password).
An approximate model and design of what I am describing here are in the uploaded files.