Following are the requirements:
1). Research for the best available API's available for Flight Search & Hotels
2). Communicate with them on our behalf and get the API Keys etc.
3). Design and develop a website integrating both the API's.
The customer will enter his budget and he will be shown the trips he can take in that budget.
Budget will be decided the following way:
1) There will be 5-10 predefined places
2) The best possible flights to and from these places are deduced. We get the dates of travel based on the pricing.
3) Best hotel prices on these days is calculated.
4) Budget of all these trips is calculated by summing the hotel and flight charges.
5) When the customer enters a budget. One trip is selected at random from all the trips in his budget.
There is a similar app on exclusively on the UK App Store called: LuckyTrip that does exactly the same thing. Also here is a video of the App:
[login to view URL]
I have also attached a flowchart of the operations as PDF