I have a Wordpress website with a heavily customized child theme. The goal of this project is to separate some specific theme functionality into a custom plugin that will work with any theme I choose.
The functionality desired produces a custom post type (CPT) called Buildings. This CPT allows a user to create a page featuring a specific condominium building, and has meta boxes with inputs for various building features. There are inputs for uploading images and videos, select fields for choosing from lists of known features, file uploads for floor plans, and many more. The existing site and sample output can be viewed at [login to view URL]
The starting files and data I will provide include:
• Development database, with all structure and data, identical to the one we use to store and retrieve real estate data related to units for sale in each building
• SQL data dump of the CPT meta data associated with a sample of the buildings
• Copies of all files we use to produce the output we currently have (these files also may contain content used by our current theme, but unnecessary for the plugin)
• Screenshots of our backend data entry
• Licensed copies of the [login to view URL] family of plugins we use to produce the back end meta boxes and inputs
51 freelancers are bidding on average $628 for this job
Hi, I understood I am applying this project late, Let me know this project still open for the proposal. I can submit my detailed proposal after that. Thanks, Sathies. Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.