We are looking for a new web page design to be completed on or before the week of January 10, 2018, if possible.
Needs to be SEO maximized and both computer and mobile friendly.
To provide simplicity I have included two web pages that we would like to merge into one for our project final web design.
There is a lot of information and s story to tell but we need to keep it condensed as much as possible. Trying to reduce a ll the jumping around.
A) On the home page: RECLAIMED wood background with real looking food items.
0) We will have a points club that will need a 3D button that will take customer to a 3rd party page for them to join the 700degree pizza food club which is called "CraftsMan Club"
1) need to have main logo at the top
2) would like to have the options at the very top including:
a) HOME b) MENUS c) ONLINE ORDERING* d) ABOUT US e) CONTACT f) Jr. Craftsman
3) GIF and/OR Video slider below LOGO
4) Area for description of our FOOD products
5) Area below description for SLIDER showing logo of vendors we use in our store.
6) Area for description of our SODA DRINKS
7) Area below description for sodas for slider either video or gif's or both if you can make that happen.
* Online ordering will only be a clickable icon that will follow a URL to a third party for secure ordering.
**able to add additional section if needed. Incase we can't get it all under something listed above. trying to keep it condensed.
1) from the websites: —[login to view URL]— and [login to view URL]—
2) Continue with theme of real picture and reclaimed wood background look just like the home page at crustandcraftde.com.
3) We like how on the website (mentioned above) has its own ICON to click for each area or item - menu, beer, wine, kids - we would need to add the TRACTOR SODA icon to this list.
4) We like that overtime to click or touch an icon that just the bottom of the page changes to what you select. We like this better than it reloading a whole new page every time. Seems more seamless.
** can supply the menu for that icon at a later date or as needed.
*** will supply the information to go under each icon as needed.
C) Just above footer - Would like a way to display social media responses either live or we can copy and place and replace on a regular basis.
D) Need to have IN the footer along with site map and info we will need the major SOCIAL MEDIA ICONS linked to our accounts.
* Under CONTACT - Need to have the address of the building as well as a picture of the location from google maps or like web map company. Need a way for customers to send messages and a place for an EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION to be filled out online and delivered though email. We will provide what questions of information to include in the employment portion of this section at a later date. It will resemble the website referenced below.