Below are Questions with Answers
DEVELOPER NOTES: This plugin exists and is sold by CodeCanyon. We need to make modifications to the plugin to accommodate the areas in yellow. The plugin link is shown below. I need you to review and quote the hours AND your hourly rate in order to be considered for this project.
[url removed, login to view]
• Can only paid users login? YES, this already exists. Payment is recurring. Once payment is received the admin grants access. If payment is rejected, the admin will login and withdraw their access.
Create a new “meal”
• A meal doesn’t necessarily apply to a single “meal”. A “meal” could be food eaten for breakfast OR food that is eaten for the entire day or month. It is up to the user to define their own “meals”. Meals can be named and saved and edited later.
• Nutritional targets can be set for each meal on a per nutrient basis for the entire meal (not per food item).
• Meal is created by adding ingredients- all ingredients are currently measured in grams.
o Meal items are selected from the list that has been created by the admin. A user can not add a food item that is not in the list.
o Ingredients will be searchable
• What if the users wants to add an ingredient by the ounce? Or Tablespoon?
Currently ingredients are set for 1 gram unless otherwise noted.
Ingredients have been imported and will use custom fields. NOTE; Be very careful when updating the site or custom fields can be deleted.
• User can not add an item or assign nutrients to it. Admin can add items and assign nutritional values.
• “Meals” can be saved to a user’s profile. Meal items all contain nutritional variables that are set by the admin.
• Meals can be shared to social media profiles through a [url removed, login to view] link
• Meals can be printed
• Admin cannot create new nutritional fields
• Targets are set for each meal by the user. Thus, targets can be reused IF the meal is reused.
o Targets can also be edited for any meal.
• Nutritional values will turn red if the user has exceeded their assigned values. No other color changes are indicated at this time.
• The only way to see nutritional values for a single item is to create a menu with ONLY that item on the menu.
What is a target?
• A target is set for each nutritional item on a per meal basis.
• Nutritional values are added by the admin to each food item.
• How is the target set?
o The user sets a target within their profile for the “meal.” The user can then name the meal and reuse it later.
o Targets would include overall meal totals for each nutritional item: EX: calories, fat, sat fat, etc.
• Target totals are displayed in the column to the right of the nutrition totals of the food that has been added to the meal.
• Exports, uploading and copying will not be available
• Can I see a chart that shows my progress over time? NO
• What is a meal ID? (Database field)
• Creator is the user.
When the user buys a “plan” they must be approved by the admin in order to access the meal planner. Accounts are setup for recurring payments and admin will be notified if payment has been declined.
What if the user stops paying? The admin will have to block their account.