I want a "living" dashboard in the form of a google drive sheet showing current tally of weekly sales value for all customers. This sheet will be linked to xero and constantly update w new customers.
That is to say: customers down the left most column and weeks across the top row. (That way I can watch for trends in purchase volume, missing weeks, order frequency).
The sheet will also have the capacity to show a colour for missed weeks, average order value for customer (and identify below average weeks and more.
I'd like this data right away. Additional data that can be added later as follows:
Additional tabs on the same sheet will show:
- reports that Steve Fordham has initiated: ie Income by contact; sales revenue by value group; sales by customer; sales by product)
- bar graphs of total sales volume by month in one colour and previous year's values in another colour.
- weekly sales by product (original, pumpkin, banana, coconut cacao, maca chilli, 5 packs) in a line graph
- total sales by channel (cafe/restuaraunt, distributor, markets, health food store, supermarket/cafe, online sales).
- labour cost vs sales by week/month
- freight income vs freight expense
- credits, returns, complaints, wastage by week
- tastings and promotions vs sales (some way to track response and rhythms and quantitative value of our marketing efforts)
- additional customers per month
- insta follower growth
NOTE: I should be able to easily pull out (identify at least, but optimally pull into a sheet) data pertaining to the above as it relates to regions, states, distributor areas, areas that a particular sales person is responsible for, areas or customer groupings where I have recently done a sales trip (so that I can measure a value of a particular activity).
33 freelancers are bidding on average $480 for this job
Hello, my name is Cristian, I have a degree in Business and work with excel every day. I have much experience with spreadsheets, formulas, models and macros. Check my reviews. Best regards