We are looking to develop in PHP an online booking system in three languages mirror from each other connected to DB. These forms are linked to a payment gateway to pay then back with approval or rejection message. These forms are divided to three steps or phases; first phase: fill the personal and accommodation info. Second phase to select the packages and courses, the latest phase the reservation summary and payment.
Once we finish the English form with everything, we’ll clone it to other two languages as we’ll replace the English words with other two languages.
***Summary of Requirements ***
- This booking system contain of two forms personal and group booking forms send to emails and DB.
- The DB will be accessible through backend admin and can be intelligently and easily sorted and extracted with the form fields and able to create a DB segments.
- Customize the page of credit card payment info to suit the website colors and theme.
- The booking URLs should be; the default one [login to view URL], the polish [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]
- Code Documentation
* Code Documentation will be reviewed by our developer to make sure we are aligned.
***Two milestones will be created***
- Budget $500
- The first milestone is 200$ which will be created once awarded and will be released once personal and group booking Functions are working fine as required.
- The second milestone is 300$ will be released once the project is done connected with the payment gateway perfectly and the bank approval is received and everything is working fine. there is a note should be highlighted here. The process with the bank to confirm the integration may take time and won’t release this milestone till the process of the booking reached to the end.
* We don't pay an advance payments
****Support small period is required after the project is done****
1- You are the one should deal with the hosting technical issues and support if needed. The hosting company is SiteGround
2- You should work from day one at the client server once the bid accepted
3- Sample of the pages are attached.
4- We will provide all the responsive HTML of booking pages
5- You should be flexible and patient as the approval process might take time with the client
6- We are off Friday and Saturday as our week starts from Sunday
7- We have public holidays for four days starting April 25 to April 29.
8- Your bid mean that you agree on the mentioned requirements and you can do it.
For more details, please check the attached [login to view URL]
Looking forward to see your bids and references.