I need a Senior, Experienced Drupal developer to help a Drupal 7 business directory website based on the BizReview theme, with the following configurations/customisations:
1. Facebook Integration (not just login, but displaying relationship data - advanced knowledge of Facebook API will be needed)
2. eCommerce customisations.
3. Searching by Postcode as well as location
4. Location module
5. A user-user messaging system (like Gumtree)
6. Advanced Views & Contextual Views
7. Template adjustments & re-skinning.
8. Salesforce Integration.
Other features that may need customising (we haven't properly looked at the theme & install profile yet so it may become a bigger job than expected):
- Rating system
- Packages/Premium Membership
- SEO Tools
- Quoting tool (still confirming this)
This is the first of a few jobs coming up, so if this one goes well, there will be a steady stream of other work in Wordpress, FuelCMS & Drupal projects. Looking to build a long-term relationship with a good developer.
Other 'non-tech' qualities needed:
- Fluent English & clear communication skills.
- Project Management skills & willingness to have transparency whilst working in Agile setup so I can report regularly to client.
- That special 'can do' attitude and a genuine love of what they do. I don't work with people who don't care about the quality of work they put out.
NOTE: Please no Indian offshoring companies with generic responses as client has been burnt already & cannot risk this happening again.
I have a detailed brief that I will provide upon commencement as this is confidential (you will be required to sign a NDA but there will be a glowing recommendation at the end :-))
Please when writing your response/quote inform me how you will approach this project specifically. I do not need a detailed plan, but for due diligence and assessment of skills, I would like to know that I am hiring an experienced Drupal developer. Thank you.