We currently operate small scale LAN tournaments for Fifa esports gamers. During these tournaments we use an excel spreadsheet to manage a ladder that's rankings are calculated using an ELO formula. We'd like someone to design us a website that would allow us to both move this online, with automatic calculations but also to expand to include more teams.
The site will require the following:
- a method for players to create and log into a personal account.
- a method for players to create a team and add other players to their team.
- a method for those teams to challenge each other to matches.
- a method for a ladder to calculate and re-rank teams based on the result of those matches using an ELO formula.
- Each player should have a personal profile page.
- Each team should have a profile page which includes the ladders they participate within and the results of the matches they've played.
- Each ladder (which could be multiple ladders) will have a global page displaying the rankings by ELO and any rules/news specific to that ladder.