1. Android App for users
2. iPhone App for users
3. Super Admin - web panel for managing and updating events
API Integration - mainly Wufoo forms and Survey Monkey
Creation of a mobile application – iOS and Android for participants to view the activities and events. The events will be uploaded from an Admin web interface.
1. Invitations will be sent via email and simultaneously event will be added to the app via the admin web panel. The invitation email will have a wufoo registration link.
- Every event will have a unique registration form/ link
- Wufoo API integration is required
- Participants should be allowed to register either from the app or via the registration link sent in the email.
2. Every person who opens the app will be able to view the events, however, to register for an event, they would either have to be already registered or would have to register themselves as new members.
3. Fixed date for closing of registration which needs to be done via the web panel.
4. Every event will have a separate schedule.
5. Once registered for an event, it needs to show up under his/her profile tab.
6. All changes to agenda should be displayed on the app as well as an email should be sent to the participants about the change.
7. Provide an option for users to cancel their participation for an event, while cancelling, the users should specify a valid reason for withdrawing the registration.
8. Feedback form for every event should be made available by the end of the event. Possibility of survey monkey API integration or an inbuilt survey form.
9. Provision for downloading a pdf file that has the event details and all other necessary event information for offline use.
10. Alerts by text messages
11. Conversation between the user and the host of the event
12. Link to the website
13. Social media module for participant to upload pictures of the events. These can be removed by the admin if found inappropriate.