Do you have experience with laravel and so on?
● The system must be developed in Laravel, latest version, using its concepts and best practices (Services, etc ...).
● MariaDB database.
● Red cache
● The error reporting of all actions must be clear and intuitive, no errors should be ruled out. This specifically related to the frontend, although it applies to the rest.
● Rare errors must be contemplated and reported correctly (eg, networking failure)
● All inputs must be validated as expected.
● Special attention must be paid to safety. (SQL injects, etc ...)
● The language must be English
● Responsive, must be able to be used in mobile (or similar) as in desktop.
● In many operations a receipt (ticket, 50 or 80mm) of what happened is printed, such printing is carried out by the operating system and no extra programming is necessary.
● In all operations, you should keep track of who performed it, schedule and any other relevant information, that is, a history of actions.
● All times that are recorded in the database must be UTC, but, when a date is displayed, the time zone must be able to be chosen by configuration.
● The financial reports must, in addition to being in their own table, be grouped by day, month and summary, in order to carry out the consultations with greater speed.
● The aforementioned separation must also be made between vendors and their slot machines (terminals).
● Everything related to configuration must be abstracted.
If you have experience like above...