About us: We are a 2 sided marketplace and connect job posters with job applicants
What we're looking for: Trustworthy, reliable, available, flexible experienced Senior PHP full stack developer with good communication skills to build on our custom coded PHP website using a Yii2 framework.
We need work on:
1. Management and updating of our existing automated processes such as Streamlining our Applicant onboarding process so that digital badges (Course and Police Checks) are auto assigned upon completion.
2. Creation of our Events, Clinics, Cafe and Pub Directories.
3. Enhancing the layout of our Admin Screens
4. Implementing form persistence across the site so the site remebers the user's last Sitter viewed or dates put in with a previous inquiry booking form.
5. Implementation of 10% GST
6. Increasing our commision from 19% to 25%
7. Duplicating some more ebook landing pages.
8. Improving our Search Results filter to function more like AirBnb's search filters
9. Personalisation of Pet Owner Dashboard Feeds so they see reminders related to their pet.
10. Integration of a SAAS rewards program
11. Assistance with implementation of FreshSales & FreshMarketing
12. Fixing broken links
13. Cleaning up 301 redirects
You will need experience with:
REST API's - building scalable web services on cloud infrastructure.
3+ years experience as a lead software engineer or architect
1+ year with Relational Database design and optimisation (especially MySQL)
Git, HTML, and CSS.
Experience with the Yii2 framework
Your code will be peer reviewed but we need you to conduct unit tests on your work.
We need you to keep good version control, and coding best practice standards.
We need your experience in building and updating APIs
In your reply, please share a brief summary of your experience relevant to this project and tell us about a recent large scale full stack web development PHP project you worked on.