Thank you for reviewing my project.
This should be a straight forward project for a web designer / programmer who is skilled in implementing eLearning web sites.
Background to the Project.
To enable users to invest in their knowledge and learn at their own pace, this project is to install and configure combination of Wootheme WordPress eLearning template and Wootheme Sensei WP plugin. This combination including other plugins (membership management, Thrive shopping cart, video player, security and more) that will be used to deliver a multi media course online.
The course source material is a MS Word document. The document includes learning material; video links, introduction to each learning segment and tasks to be completed.
Project Requirements are:
Configure all elements of the web site using the eLearning plugin and associated plugins. Include all the learning segments, videos links (using WP video player) and other plugins that combine to deliver comprehensive eLearning experience.
Complete additional functions as follows:
1. enable user to upload document with tasks carried out.
2. enable admin to upload feedback comments and document on the tasks carried out by the user
3. enable function for the user to view his / her progress (segments completed, sedments to be completed, marks received for tasks carried out).
4. enable the submission of certificate to the user on completion of the course.
5. Development should take place on our server.
This is our first eLearning project and we are looking to hire the best freelancer with the skills required. The plan is to use this first project as a test. If it goes well, we will hire the freelancer to add more courses to the platform.
Do not bid on this project if you don't have and can't demonstrate eLearning development skills and high level of competence in the eLearning sphere.
My maximum budget for this project is $350.
Thanks again for reviewing my project.
43 freelancers are bidding on average $592 for this job