1. Import all EU warehouse products from Banggood to Woocommerce. So that variable products in Banggoods will be also variable products in woocommerce, with variation pictures.
Import banggood variable products to woocommerce custom product page that has variation swatches. (Some use text swatches, some use mini picture 60x60px swatch etc. )
2. Continuously import new products from Banggoods.
3. Update stock levels and prices of products (solution to automatically add new products with for example 1.8xprice in banggood)
4. Export paid orders from woocommerce to banggood.
5. Some kind of solution to remove out of stock products if needed.
PS. If you have any suggestions to make the dropshipping system easier or more logical. Im all ears.