We got a Woocommerce Webshop on Wordpress CMS.
The site is an online food-ordering type of site, so we need it to be integrated with our GPRS/SMS printer located in the kitchen of the restaurant.
We need a 2-way function.
Previous experience with GPRS/SMS printer integration is a big advantage.
Here's how we want it to look like:
1. Customer order & pay on the webshop either:
- ePay (payment gateway)
2. A receipt prints out from the printer in the kitchen where you can choose to:
- Accept/decline the order
- Choose what time they can expect to come and get the food (or expect the delivery time)
3. Accept the order --> customer sees on their screen that their order has been approved to [url removed, login to view] hour
Decline order --> customer sees on their screen that their order has been declined because we have too many orders for now
4. The kitchen makes the food!
NOTE: We have already set up this function from a previous developer - the reasons we need to do this again are:
1 Completely new website (but same domain)
2 Previously used WP e-commerce --> now WooCommerce
We have some files the previous developer created which you can use as a template if needed but I can't say if it would be a good template to work from.
Serious inquiries only.
If you need more information or specifics, don't hesitate to let us know.
We are looking for GPRS mode integration
23 freelancers are bidding on average €16/hour for this job
Hi, I went through your requirement and feel comfortable to do this job. I have good experience in website design & development. Please initiate chat to discuss further.