Magento Export Script for Magento 184.108.40.206
2.) array of attribute_codes which whould be ignoried
3.) field delimiter (for example ~)
4.) encapse strings (for example "products XYXYXYX")
5.) fallback yes/no
Encodeing in UTF8
- It whould a a script which we can start on command line
- The script whould read from the database all product attribute_codes
- all SKUs will be exported in one single line. each attribute_code is a column in that CSV
- The image attributes whould be part of the array of attributes which will be ignored
- if fallback is set to yes: if the product has on storeview level no attribute set the script should add the fallback value into that column.
CSV File which contains all products of a storeview, wo we could use it for importing into XLS. The normal dataflow export delivers several lines per SKU, so we can't use that in XLS.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $141 for this job
Hello, I am Ankita from Webgen [url removed, login to view] is a reputed name in Website designing and application development in Kolkata, [url removed, login to view] have a great team of PHP developer they are experienced and so much [url removed, login to view] More
We run our own ecommerce store on magento. Have extensively used custom export scripts executed from command line of CentOS for various needs like for google merchant feeds, data analytics using Excel etc.,