I'm looking for an experienced wordpress developer to make a couple of updates to a custom form built using the cforms plugin: [url removed, login to view]
1. In section 5 If the user answers "Yes-definitely of interest" to the “are there any environmental etc” question then show the following question:
Which ethical profile are you? ( click here to view ethical profile guide PDF )
- Ethical Profile A – Responsible Leaders
- Ethical Profile B – Sustainability Leaders
- Ethical Profile C – Ethical Leaders
- Ethical Profile D – Traditional Ethical Leaders
If the user answers "No thanks" then show the question:
"which of the following would show your approach to fund charges" ( this question is already there, it just needs shown / hidden depending on the question above )
2. Now take this question from section 5 and add it to section 4, above the "overall risk rating" question.
3. Then take the "overall risk rating question" and add it to section five.
4. In section 2, swap the two questions "Do you have a cash reserve..." and "Please indicate which inestments...". Then, if the user answers "Pension funds only" to the first question, hide the second question.
5. There is to be a new question added to section 5:
( there will be a graphic inserted here )
"Have a look at the table above – which of the three options do you want to apply to your investments?
a) Very Low risk / returns ( if they hover over this answer - a tooltip pops up saying “we do not as a rule advise on savings accounts as the returns are generally so low it’s not worth paying for advice – however, we will be happy to point you in the right direction or to suggest a suitable cash reserve for emergencies" If they tick this question anyway, they do not get shown the next question.
b) Measured degree of risk / return advised by Lowland ( if they hover over this answer - a tooltip pops up saying "ie funds which will fluctuate but should grow more than deposit accounts" If they click this question they are shown the next question.
c) Very High risk/return ( if they hover over this answer - a tooltip pops up saying "we do not advise on very high risk investments" – if ticked they are not shown the next question"
The next question will be also the same as the question that is already on the page, with a couple of changes. We currently have a graph, that allows the user to hover over each point with a tooltip popping up explaining each of the 5 points. We need to update this graph to make it 3 points with new tooltip text and 3 updated questions ( please see attached image )