This is a work for a mobile startup in the tourism domain. We're targetting to launch our service early Winter next year. One of our products will be a mobile app for tourists.
This job is the first sprint of work on the development of the mobile app - a guide for tourism and
history enthusiasts. The complete scope of work will be split in 5 (or more) sprints
/ stages, each of the sprint will be ordered separately via Freelancer. This
project covers the FIRST sprint - we want to test ourselves (and our partner) on a relatively low-risk project. Obviously the partner whom we select for the first stage will have obvious advantage during the second and subsequent sprints.
The objective of this stage is to develop the onboarding screen sequence for the first commercial version of our mobile app.
1. Experience in the proposed development technology – at least 3 mobile apps delivered, with the following features:
- in-app content database,
- including multimedia elements (images, audio)
- gps integration,
- backend integration,
- in-app purchase
(these are the target features, not the ones covered by the stage 1. But we need an experienced person to guide us).
2. Experience in delivering mobile apps supported by backend systems.
We are not sure yet whether we will bundle our content with the app, or download it... currently our top of mind scenario is mixed mode. Hence our expectation: familiarity with backend systems providing frontend systems with information.
3. You will be asked to provide references and samples of your work, before the selection (unless I know you already).
That is quite obvious.
Please declare the date when you are able to deliver the project. The fastest delivery times will be preferred.
Platforms: IOS, Android
The app should be developed in IONIC 3, we’re open to discuss alternatives - NO NATIVE APPS ACCEPTED.
Functional requirements for the app:
- an app splash screen
- an onboarding screen slider, with language selection feature, and launch page for the store (no store integration at this stage)
- language dependent text content,
- The details will be provided in pdf files attached
You will receive the UI elements from me, either images, or css code after we start the project. The visual side of the implementation must match the pptx file.
This is the final version of the app, so no exceptions and no deviations from the design are allowed.
- Full source code of the app. Cleanly structured and well commented. Documentation for the custom elements must be included.
- Ipa and apk file with the app, they can be signed with temporary / your own certificates. The app will be subject to further work, so it will not be uploaded to the app/google store at this stage
- you will transfer the IP rights to the code to me, confirmed by the scanned and signed IP transfer agreement (I will provide the template).
- I must be able to compile myself this version of the app on a PC (android version only). You will provide me with detailed manual on how to do it. I will replace the background screens and other
images with the images of tje same size. Also, I will prepare my own texts in 3 languages. These 3 languages must work.
Once these criteria are met I will release the payment.
Please follow strictly the guidelines set forth in this document and in the pdf attachments and word.
Low budget, Short time, High quaility Hello, employer I am confident to your job. And now I have no work so I can start immediately. We can discuss more about the job by chatting Warm regards.