Hello, we want to make a car rental website with a codecanyon script.
this is the script login:
[login to view URL]
User > demo
Pass > demodemo
this is how it has to work:
1. customer visits the page and choses a car
2. Customer books the car, by typing in his data and pays a deposit which is a % rate of the full rental costs
3. From the customer personal information and the car information your plugin generates a rental contract
4. Then the customer visits the office to take the car. Before taking the car, the rental worker (we) have to search the contract or the order at backend and let then the customer sign at the backend on a tablet.
5. After signed the contract it has to fill in the sign under the contract and send the contract to customer or be printable
6. After this, the customer and our worker go to the car and inspect if there are any damages. If there are damages, we always can mark in the backend on a graphic where the damage is
Booking function: Customer selects period and vehicle, then has an overview, then enters his personal information and confirmes.
-Programming a contract feature in which the customer data and signature are automatically inserted into the contract and are available to both parties, the customer by e-mail to the landlord in the backend (print option).
- An invoice should be generated from the contract
-Creation of free text fields with individual input on the vehicles
-Bookings should be displayed in the calendar
-deposit online via stipe
-Damage to the vehicle can be marked at a graphic on the cars
please write me to discuss more. also write a price you want to do the job.
98 freelancers are bidding on average €605 for this job
Hello I'm interested in your project,I have few questions would like to discuss with [login to view URL] send me a message so that we can discuss about it. Thank you
Hello, I have reviewed your requirements and I will work in Laravel project. Can you please let us know from where we can see the front end of this because you have shown us back end only. Thanks Supriya