1. The app is crashing on multiple devices (Marshmallow ones mostly).
2. The app still records my GPS location & speed while I'm not moving at all, consuming unnecessary battery and heating up device.
3. The app logs my location & speed even when I am signed out of the app.
4. The app shows toast msgs which are a bit distracting. Can we do a constant notification in the notification bar, letting people know that the app is running in the background?
5. The app is not recording my safe KMs or points. I have tested the zoobyr@gmail account over a lot of distance, but it still shows 0 KM travelled and 0 points or penalties.
6. The app does not stop me from SMS/Whatsapp. It should give a warning as soon as I try to open the keyboard to send a msg as detailed in the agreed feature set attached.
7. The app does not stop me from from receiving calls or show an overlay. I can make or receive calls without any problem.
8. The app gives out speed warnings only at 120km. This is of no benefit, since most cars here already have that warning built into them. Our app's purpose was to give warnings when the road's speed limit is something else (100, 80, 60, etc.)
9. The overspeeding warning is a loud ringtone notification. It was mentioned that the warning should be a voice based alert letting people know that they are overspeeding.
10. The warning does not stop after I'm back within the speed limit, and I have to manually dismiss it otherwise it keeps on ringing indefinitely.
11. Need to add the bluetooth connection with car