I require a Freelancer who is efficient and well driven to work fast and to a high standard.
You must be knowledgeable in developing windows applications and ideally have experience in automation.
The task I require is to develop a simple application for the checkout process on 3 individual websites. Features which will be required include:
• Must allow for multiple threads.
• Must allow for basic basket information to be produced e.g. item name and quantity.
• Must allow captcha bypassing integration (I will provide details of the 3rd Party API which it should support).
• Allow for purchasing tasks to be scheduled in advance (e.g. should be able to set the time at which the process will start).
• Proxy/VPN integration – allow for the multiple threads to be run across different IP’s.
• Ideally the software would display a list of all threads and which items they hold within the basket, these should then be able to be double clicked which would open within a browser to allow for checkout.
• Advanced Filter of products to be set to automatically discard ineligible products.
This is an advanced job for someone who is very knowledgeable in this area and not for someone who has little to no experience in developing automation software.
The project is expected to be completed within 2 weeks and should be fully functional at this time.
The software will NOT be required to do the checkout process for the items it holds within the basket BUT will be required to allow for the user to manually complete the checkout process should they wish.
Full details will be provided to potential Freelancers who would be suitable for this job and show from their application that they have a genuine skillset in windows software development.
I am not concerned about what platform you use to create the software or what language it is written in BUT it should be compatible with Windows, be minimalistic and preference is given to the speed at which the software will complete the task.
When applying for this job, please give a brief overview of your knowledge of how you would handle running multiple threads to add items into an online shops basket.
ANY FREELANCER WHO PROVIDES VERY LITTLE DETAIL OF EXPERIENCE OR A GENERIC MESSAGE REFERRING ME TO YOUR PREVIOUS PROJECTS WILL BE DISMISSED. SERIOUS FREELANCERS ONLY!
21 freelancers are bidding on average $570 for this job
Hi, I am working as a software tester in an reputed organization and I have worked and working in ecommerce application Relevant Skills and Experience Having 9 Years of experience in testing