EDIT: 8/4 - I will be working on a much more comprehensive brief this weekend and upload it or talk via messaging to those who want to discuss further. I may even re-post the add to reflect the changes.
Hi, My name is Sam and I own a small printing company in Western Australia. After this pandemic is over we will be launching our online presence to the world and need a fully equipped website to help us do that. Our business is similar to that of [login to view URL] and the program we need it similar too is what is offered by [login to view URL]
You can see a demo at the site above.
Here is what we are after as points:
* We are more than happy for the whole site to be based on WordPress or similar
* We are more than happy to utilise other ecommerce scripts as long as they are simple to edit the themes or add additional pages
* We are also happy to have a whole custom website created.
* Needs to be easy customisation
* Needs to allow users to upload photos, edit them rotate resize
* needs options to allow the user to select additional items with the uploaded photos ( weather it be a frame, different size.
*options to upsell other products
*Simple clean design
*Would like the ability to offer something a little special - the ability if any photo is dragged to any page of the website its automatically goes into the photo upload mode and starts uploading it to make the necessary edits or to order said photo
*Pref PHP but open to all
Please see the links given above for examples of whats required.
Happy to have a minimal Admin panel at the first stages and have the order emailed to us with a order number and photos stored on the server with that order number, Admin panel could just consist of order updates, cancellations, refunds etc for the start.