Need to make some changes and fixes to a 5 page simple site build in laravel.
1. If Admin user is logged in to the system, it should redirect to /user
2. If Normal user is logged in to the system, it should redirect to /dashboard
3. Make sure that all columns called updated_at and created_at to be renamed into updated_ts and created_ts
4. home blade and dashboard blade views should be combined. When admin user logs in, they go direct to the user management section. All other users go to the Home blade view, which is now dashboard.
5. On the anomaly detection page if the table dim_data_pipe in internal connection is empty, show button that will execute a code to fill the page and after the feedback from STDOUT arrives back, reload the page
6. One the table monitor page if the table dim_connections in internal connection and dim_tables are empty, show button that will execute a code to fill the page and after the feedback from STDOUT arrives back, reload the page.
7. One the dashboard, add a button in a square box in the middle if external connection table does not exist, deploy attribution modeling
62 freelancers are bidding on average €15/hour for this job
Hello, I'm Song, WEB expert in China. I'm interesting your project very well I m quite well experienced in these jobs. Let's go ahead with me I want to service for you continously. Thanks