Not sure if you busy but I want to ask if you can help us fix some stuff.
PLEASE HELP US TO RESTORE THE TRAFFIC FROM OLD SITE TOO NEW ONE SINCE WE LOST IT ALL.
1. Restore old site, add the sitemap, attach it to IP address, cpanel so it restores all the indexed links we had for 13 years. (now this site is dead and no DNS alive). We get ZERO traffic after redirect.
2. We successfully emigrated to a new site (opencart 3.0) with new domain - works very well. Redirect was made but the issue is all the links we had there from old site DIED. No traffic. DEAD. Lot traffic completely. I believe that was not done correctly. Either that had to be done in goggle - so it would know to run old links with a new site. That never as done - and that is why we lost the traffic. (we will be SEO that site but that takes months to index and backlinks made - so in the meantime we want to capture some of those old ones we had, since now is DEAD).
3. Upgrade SEO extension we do have now to a new one, issue is that it does not automatically fixes broken links - it used to did that - now it does not. It always worked well - something is turned off there.
4. Microdata - Schema.org. We have that automatic and have UKSB extension for it. There is also one from the SEO - technically they are two. Issue is when we turn on 2 they work, but product should have 2 microdata not 3. If we turn on one - we get some errors in microdata merchant center. (it says doe snot update price or arability) Something needs to be turned off there since they both work - so no errors there. 4. Add www and NONE www - so the site resolves to the same address - now it does not.
5. Fix Contact Us Page email from our website. We are not getting any email from contact us. We getting emails if we use the site email via windows live mail so the pop, smpt works but as far as on the site they do not. Something is not set there correctly.
6. Add SPF records for the email we using now from the site - when we do the test it says there is none.
7. Delete all old databases and domains from our WHM Panel so they take no space on the server. We do not need them - they just take space. [login to view URL] (fake database - domain) [login to view URL] (fake database, domain)
8. Fix some errors - minor in cashe that we getting non stop. There was an extra language attached to that site that we decided we do not need it and it always shows in cashe as missing. Something needs to be deleted there so it does not searches for it. Another error is for - PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started a
3 freelancers are bidding on average $52 for this job
I am hardworking person, m a fresh college graduate student from cebu city Philippines, I want to help my parents as well as myself and I love multitasking.