Some basic details:-
- Firebase authentication (or Auth0 / OAuth)
- Social Media Sign-up options (Google/Facebook)
- Responsive design (one-pager landing site with full company app details, with a sign up/sign in option to the web application)
- All running under SSL (Let's Encrypt or similar)
- Node.js or PHP based application (let me know your thoughts/suggestion)
- DB is Firebase only or supported with MySQL if necessary
- Hosting on AWS
- Multi-lingual (initially English and Traditional Chinese)
- Multi-tier subscription service (Free, Starter, Medium, Expert) -- Monthly recurring payment processing through Stripe
- Need to be able to create/manage/track PDF and Images in relation to app functionality
App Concept at a high level is to help make it easier for landlords/property owners to manage their tenancies.
For V1, this is simply a list of properties for the landlord that can view and oversee what the current rental status is for each property.
The app will automatically send notifications to the tenant with rent reminders and Invoice for rent due.
Tenant can make the payment, initially, offline (cheque, bank deposit, auto deposit) and upload payment proof.
Once payment is confirmed received, app will auto-generate invoice for the landlord.
There are a few more details about this that we can discuss, but this is the basic functionality.
V1 is a quick proof-of-concept that we can push out into the market place in hopefully 5-6 weeks.
We are keeping features to a bare minimum to allow for quick development and low costs.
Initially we are only doing browser-based mobile app (through responsive design). V2 will have native iOS and Android apps.
Can you come back to me with the following:
1. Estimated Cost
2. Time frames for each stage (design/development/testing)
3. Some reference work you have done