We are looking for a team lead who has good exposure in PHP-Codeignitor to join our in house team in Bangalore.
Roles & Skills :
- Studying, understanding and documenting business requirements and design.
- Creating Test Plans for Unit and Integration Testing.
- Managing and Promoting code across development environments.
- Collaborating with Software Application Architects and Web designers.
- Managing domains, application security, space and performance on server environment.
- Unit and Integration testing; knowledge of User Acceptance Testing.
- Sending regular feedback and work status to the distributed team.
- Attending scheduled and unscheduled conference calls.
- Candidate must be motivated, career-oriented and a self-starter. Must be able to work under minimum supervision.
Skills required :
- Flawless communications skills are mandatory.
- MySQL or another database is mandatory.
- SQL Stored Procedures, Scripts is mandatory.
- Experience with Github, Eclipse is preferred.
- Some experience with Server administration mandatory.
- Formal Unit and Integration testing skills are mandatory.
Candidates who are willing to join us full time please start ur bid saying "Full Time"
Candidates who want to take it as a freelance opportunity please start ur bid saying "Freelance"
Agencies please do not bid as our budget is constraint.
23 freelancers are bidding on average ₹55595 for this job
"Freelance" Sir, I have knowledge of Codeigniter and I have created projects on that. My experience is more then 7 Years in this field and working with PHP, HTML, CSS, Wordpress, Codeigniter etc. Thanks