We're looking for a creative and driven Engineer to join our growing team, using our task management software to complete a series of tasks. The ideal candidate will have agency experience in performing online actions as directed—from maintaining our and developing our tools and platforms, to taking code tests, as well as conceptualizing and implementing solutions to our neural-net driven job portal, and more.
• 1+ years of professional experience working in the information technology industry
• 1+ years of agency experience
• A strong background exhibiting work ethic, initiative, and creativity
• Ability to follow written directions
• Use the tools and platforms we will furnish you with in order to complete your tasks
• Follow directions to muster at digital locales, and perform specified actions as directed
• Complete tasks within schedule
• Able to take constructive feedback
• Deliver work that demonstrates a high level of creativity, versatility, and originality
NOTE: Type ROFLCOPTER to prove you read this. We hire only the best, and therefore test all job applicants to prove you have basic knowledge and skills required by the tasks.