I need the following:
1. Setup Postfix, Dovecot, etc., on a new Centos 7 server,
2. Migrate my old email accounts (eight-ten users, on four domains) to the new server
3. Setup Mailman and Apache on the new server
4. Migrate my old Mailman Data
5. Install two custom scripts
SMTP port 25 is blocked on the new server, and you will have to find a way around it.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
Hi I have 4 years of experience as system admin and understood your requirement . I will setup postfix on new centos server and all things mention by you . feel free to discuss more thanks
Hi, We will setup email server with Postfix and Dovecot and will migrate all the email accounts to the new server without any dataloss. We will setup complete server and install scripts as well. Thank you.
10 years of experience in Server installation and Maintenance 10 years of experience in Server installation and Maintenance 10 years of experience in Server installation and Maintenance