Software development for BeagleBoard
1. 16 Inputs and 16 Outputs toggle actions: 2 secs continuously hardware impulse to Input 1 – > activates/disables Output 1 and so far up to Inputs/Output 16. Will be used to control 16 Relays board.
2. Create web page with the following capabilities:
• One click to Activate/Disable each Output
• Changing the IP address of the BeagleBoard
• accepting an IP address from a DHCP server
• Showing the status of each output
• Possibility to label each output with dedicated names up to 20 characters.
• Possibility to assign a name to the entire system up to 25 characters.
• User/Pass to access the web management page (including the possibility to change the credentials)
• DDNS capabilities
3. Hexadecimal control over the network and RS232 port with the followings characteristics.
• Direct command to activate each Output from 1 to 16
• Direct command to disable each Output from 1 to 16
• Every time when a command is sent, the system must reply with an answer.
• Direct command to check each Output status. A reply must be sent back (a dedicated hex code for each output)
• For network port, the commands must be sent to the IP address: Port
4. Each Output status should be memorized in case of a blackout. After the blackout, the outputs must be back as they were before blackout
5. Arduino must have a push combination of 2 or 3 Inputs which should restart the entire system to the default parameters…. meaning all Outputs are disabled and a default IP address is assigned to the system.