We need our existing Opencart site to run entirely on https. Currently the admin, login and checkout pages do, but we need every single page to be https. The work we need is as follows:
1) Setup a mirror / duplicate site
2) Code the htaccess to force https on all pages
3) Fix any extensions to ensure everything runs on https
4) Create 301 redirect for every page from http to https (we have a redirect manager which can do this)
5) Fully test everything to make sure we get the Secure green padlock in chrome
6) We also require our Journal 2 theme to be upgraded to the latest Journal 3 theme as part of this project
7) Once everything is working, make the changes to the live site.
8) Test again
Note only Freelancers with exceptional Opencart experience will be considered. New Freelancers please don't waste your bid.