Before explaining, we want to be very clear that we're a Web Agency and we're looking for long term providers that are affordable and also very experienced with lots of years working on hosting environments / very experts in WooCommerce in this case. Very honest people, if you do this fine we will give you more tasks of other projects, since we're an agency and have multiple clients / projects, most of them based in WordPress and WooCommerce.
So we're still looking for a coder that is honest and make things fast with reasonable prices and also that bills us by minutes.
== General requirements for any freelancer in this kind of tasks
- Have a good english (we also talk portuguese and spanish, just in case you use any of this languages).
- Available to talk via voice in some special cases, where explain is 10x times faster than writing down.
- You must have very advanced skills and experience in Virtualization and web hosting systems.
- You must know how to handle the most used hosting apps and control panels, like SolusVM, Virtualizor, Proxmox, and also control panel like Plesk, CPanel, directadmin, Centos Web Panel, centminmod, etc.
- You should know well OVH platform model, so we don't have to go explaining how those systems work.
- We want freelancers that fixes issues in minutes, not in hours. At least 10 years experience per area.
- We want you to bill us in minutes, since we will give you multiple tasks on same or different projects, then would be good to make a monthly payment or maybe make prepayment hours. All this if you show us u're good, of course.
== Tasks for today
- We have a proxmox test box, where we do have some test VPSs.
- We have 2 production nodes , one in virtualizor and the other one with SolusVM (we were moving to Solusn, but we decided that we don't like it, so we will get a new production server with Poxmox and move VMs there). One VM is a large cPanel server, where we host the shared high performance posting, based in WordPress and WooCommerce.
- We don't have thousands of VMs, just about 10 KVM servers, some in Canada and some other OVH France. We want to move it all to new proxmox servers.
- We have a remote NFS volume hosted in our offices inside a Synology DS1512+ box, with 4TBs of space.
- We have domestic 300Mb/s symmetric fiber connection with dynamic IP address
- Enable NAT in Proxmox
- Help us to search for VPN router / hardware device to allow fastest remote NFS transfers with OVH server and our office NFS NAS device.
- Resolve and auto remount NFS remote volumes when DYN IP changes without breaking the connected VMs or server NFS volume. Another option is to work with VPN connection, but we're worried about the throughput and performance of the vpn transfer rates. So we're studying the option to implement
- Give some tips for installing new hardware nodes so we can work with LXC and KVM VPS, currently the default partition install is this one --> [login to view URL]
- Help us to planify a large migration of 400GBs cpanel main server.
- Help us to implement HA in proxmox, explain the possibilities with OVH servers connected internally to 500MB AB
- Give us support in the future for Proxmox issues / emergencies
- Help us with migration of Windows machines.
Please bid one single hour, as we will pay any hours needed.
We need very experienced people with systems, Hosting, linux and virtualization.
Also will be important that u're available in a large range of hours in the day.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
HTML, Linux, MySQL, PHP, WordPress I have read your job description and I can say that I am really good fit for this job. I have some questions, I want to discuss
Hello I’m a professional php developer and linux system administrator with more than 5 years of experience Will help you with virtualization and other sysadmin issues Message me for more info Regards Igor Chaban
I have 3+ years of experience working with woocommerce and also great experience in working in wordpress environment to top that i have many paid premium themes available with me