I need the following updates done to my CentoOS Server running WHM Version 84.0.16
1. upgrade all websites running 5.X to latest version of 7.3 (roughly 10 sites)
2. Update Softaculous software installer so that when a WordPress application is installed it will default to current version of 7.3 and not 5.X.
3. Upgrade the MariaDB from 10.2 to 10.3
4. Upgrade 70+ websites including subdomains from PHP 7.2 to PHP 7.3
5. My server current has used 706.77 GB out of 800GB. I want you to run a command via SSH that shows the results of what Folders are using up the most amount of space. I will need a list of the complete folder paths.
6. You will need to verify each website works after the update.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $7/hour for this job
Hi I will upgrade php versions on whm as per your requirement and have expertise in the relevant field. I have 10 years of experience. Ping me for further queries. Thanks
Hello Hope you are doing well. I have 7 years of experience in Linux and server management. I am an expert on CentOS and Cpanel/WHM. I can handle this project. Regards VishnuLal*
Hi, I will upgrade the required Packages with required Version like PHP, Mariadb etc. I have more than 10 Years of expertise as Server Admin. Let's discuss. Thanks !