Project: Interactive Travel Portal to be developed from scratch that's focused for a country and helps customers plan their trip / vacation / business travel online and see various places to visit, request for quote after sharing their personalized requirements via the itinerary builder
Details about the functionalities expected are listed below.
1. Basic things of the site - Header section, fluidic homepage and photos, Footer
2. Website needs to be appealing for an international traveler (from US, UK, Australia) and needs to have special focus on Leisure travelers or travelers coming alone.
3. Enable registration of customer to login via Google SSO / Facebook - customer mail/contact details to be saved in database for newsletter and contact purpose. Any registration to trigger a mail. [FB and G+ permission needs to be basic personal detail, mail ID and Friends list]
4. Ability to build an itinerary as Guest/Registered User on home page. Itinerary Builder will be a dynamic form with a final CTA => request Itinerary [url removed, login to view] enquiry to trigger a mail with all the details correctly formatted
5. Ability to show special deals/packages for type of audience and city on homepage, within site for searching/display purpose. Each will have CTA => Add to [url removed, login to view] enquiry to trigger a mail with all the details correctly formatted
6. Any user can try to build itinerary, but only on requesting itinerary quote, will registration process be invoked
6. FAQ section in accordion style or something similar
7. Website should be responsive
Blog and Forum
1. Addition of Blog within website so that all content creation contributes to the site SEO
2. Blog should support website design/theme/colors.
3. Forum to see ongoing discussions about travel (with permissioning - admin and users. Forum should be open for view and search on google and other search engines
4. Support for captcha / Akismet needed to avoid spam on blog / registrations
1. Web Content Management System to change/update content on home-page, Blog, FAQ
2. CMS functionality for packages to be provided (promote few packages under special deals, and few on search only)
3. Integration with Google analytics (includes Blog, Forum and other pages of site) will be sufficient
4. Security perspective - basic is good enough
5. On successful registration - verify e-mail address functionality to be provided
6. Integration with CDN is expected
7. Site needs to have a daily backup functionality that should be given to the project owner and explained in terms of backup / restoration procedure.
First view time - Less than 3.5 seconds home page per US, India and Australia
Repeat view time - Less than 2 sec on home page per US, India and Australia
Domain & Hosting
Details about Domain & hosting be provided by the owner and not by the freelancer post project getting awarded
What's not in scope
No payment integration is needed (PayPal / Wallets etc)
What's in scope
1. We are open for Wordpress/CodeIgniter/Drupal/PHP etc with above functionalities met as is.
2. 15 days of initial support with basic changes after delivery is expected and for final payment release.
3. We Prefer Quality and performance over time
For listing packages
[url removed, login to view] -
For Homepage + Interaction on top of # of passengers/etc t
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
46 freelancers are bidding on average ¥76299 for this job
Hi, ## SIMILAR WORK DONE ## [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] PLEASE COME UP FOR A QUICK DISCUSSION Looking forward for your response. Regards Aman
I am ready to get started right away.... Can we discuss the project details? My distinction, payment after your complete satisfaction with the resulted task.