We are looking for a small web application to be created to interface with a simple MySQL database. This application is to track outages and incidents for an Internet Service Provider. Records include a description of the outage, type, date/time, user, description, etc. Records will then need to be updated with comments. This would be similar to a basic ticketing system. I have included what we have for the MySQL data structure as a starting point. Slight modifications can be made to the database if needed and appropriate. This is a new system, no historical data is available.
* PHP 5.5.7 compatible (running on a Windows Server 2012, IIS)
* MySQL 5.0.11 compatible
* JQuery 1.4.4 is available but not required to use
* All development will need to take place on YOUR system. Deliverable should be a zip file with all needed files so that we can drop it onto our web server.
* Adequate in-line documentation of the code
* Brief over-view document describing the function of all major components and files
* Simple design, easy to modify
* Object oriented design
* No additional frameworks or extensions other than what is already listed here
* Minimal visual design, CSS. This web app is for employees to use. There is no need for elaborate designs. It should look professional and simple.
* No user security is needed. We will be securing the folder with Windows/IIS folder permissions. Username fields in the database should be populated with the environment variable $_SERVER["REMOTE_USER"]
* All tables should be sortable and pagination should be used when needed for queries returning more than 50 rows
* All form fields should be checked for compatibility with the database data type for that field
* All user input should be escaped to prevent accidental or intentional SQL injection and other common security concerns.
* All person's working on this project must be able to communicate in English during the hours of 8:00 and 19:00 Eastern Standard Time, Monday - Friday
* All work must be original or freely licensed
* Please respond in your bid that you understand all of these requirements
* All actions that a user takes in the created system should be logged to the "log" table. This would include adding new records, modifying, etc.
Title of system: Bulletin System
* Main page
-Should show all open incidents and their status. Should allow the user to select the record to edit/add/modify.
-Should have a column that displays in minutes how long has been since the incident has been updated
-Should have a column that displays in hours how long the incident has been open
* Create new incident page
-Should allow the user to enter required information. "date_created" Date/time and user fields should be automatically populated for the user.
-Should allow the user to create a new contact list for the incident, to be stored in the "contact_list" table.
* Edit content page
-Should allow the user to add comment records to an incident.
-Should have ask the user which contact list(s) should be notified (email) when the record is updated
-Should allow the user to update the incident_start_date and incident_stop_date with a graphical calendar selection (can use JQuery if wanted)
* Edit contact list page
-Should allow the user to add/modify a contact list for each incident
* Log page
-Should show a table of all of the recent log table rows
PHP Extensions Available (most of these are older versions. If you have a question about a specific extension version please ask):
44 freelancers are bidding on average $533 for this job
Dear client MySQL/PHP/Database design is my main skills for your job. Please contact me and let me know your project in detail Thanks Best regards. Widad
Hi I have read your project requirements. I can compete the functionality that you need using php and mysql. you can check my portfolio here. Regards SHIHAN
We are ready to create interface with MySQL database. we could do [login to view URL] are the one who could do this work. plz share every [login to view URL] want to discuss with you... plz do respond.