We are looking for an experienced Laravel developer to complete a project that is currently 50-60% developed. The concept of the site is to allow the user and venue owner to be able to search for and request various venues and also request a quote that is based on the location, number of attendants and a price range.
The objectives of the site are as followed:
1. Home page providing intuitive search interface for venues with the ability to filter on location, size of attendance, and price range.
2. The ability for users to create and login to an account as well as request, counter, reject, and accept quotes for multiple venues listed on the site.
3. The ability for the venue owners to create and login to an account, register venues, create quotes, and negotiate with users anonymously.
4. The site must support sending email notifications to users and venue owners regarding quote responses available to be viewed in their account.
5. The site must be able to take payment (CC, Paypal, etc...) from the user and deposit into an account.
This project is set to begin immediately after accepting the offer. We prefer an experience laravel developer to finish the project as time is of the essence.
More details will be provided upon request.
58 freelancers are bidding on average $659 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks