Develop and implement a portal on our website that allows a user to load a file from somewhere locally, run file checks and underwriting checks (reporting on the results) and save to the database.
• Secure login access with file load capability.
• Run Data integrity check and then populate tables.
• Store files in specified folders
• Process imports through underwriting ensuring each item is of a type we agreed to purchase and from an agent we agreed to purchase from.
• Process imports through financial analysis, updating agent accounts based on new items sold, commissions received and other information in the file.
• Update all account balances and collateral projections/borrowing base
• Update all account information, present to user and require input to proceed. Upon all acceptance, prepare flow of funds ticket information, email company cash requests and circulate as necessary. Email company with anticipated cash deposits and allocation to which accounts.
• Store that data in our SQL database triggering KPI Reports
• Update Dashboard and email updated list of KPIs
• Automate collateral valuation and reporting process
• Project cash flows per item, actual cash flows per item, variance