We are adding a job board feature to our existing Wordpress site using WPJobBoard. You should be familiar with Wordpress hosting and setup, the WPJobBoard plugin and experienced with configuring content manager plugins for business applications.
NO PHP, HTML, or CSS CUSTOM CODING REQUIRED. We are looking to get this job board up and running in a fresh development environment to best meet our business specifications using only the configuration options available in the administration panel. (There will be a Phase II project award for any code changes needed to complete the project).
1. Make a duplicate (or partial copy) of existing WordPress site and setup new hosting environment for development and testing; Azure hosted.
2. Install WordPress Job Board Plugin: WPJobBoard.
3. Configure the plugin from its administration panel to meet our existing website colors, look and feel; record a log of all the configuration changes made.
4. Configure the plugin from its administration panel to meet (as close as possible without custom coding) our written business specification; record a log of all the configuration changes made.
5. Load first batch of 10 job postings provided in text format.
84 freelancers are bidding on average $1113 for this job
Hi WorldWide08. I have read 5 milestones in your project. What's your existing website? I'll support you add job board feature quickly. Let's contact me to discuss further details.. Q