Wealth365 News, a game changer for the finance industry, is seeking a versatile WordPress expert for immediate full-time hire to join our powerhouse team.
Wealth365 News will give you the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself and a part of a team that is composed of the most dynamic, professional, positive, good-hearted, and passionate world changers in the realm of business and marketing today AND...
You'll learn more about business, WordPress, and how to make a huge impact in the world than you ever have before... and in super fast time.
Sound like the most amazing opportunity ever? YES?!? Then keep reading...
Are you a highly motivated individual looking to combine the art of content posting with the art of Brand Building? Are you a critical thinker who enjoys bringing creative ideas and content to life? Do you naturally take ownership and track details to completion?
We're a lean, fast growing company that is innovative and experimental! We have several initiatives and we need a bright technical mind to help us develop and bring to life various projects.
As our WordPress Rockstar, you will be responsible for a variety of content posting projects in WordPress. Including but not limited to posting contributor content to WordPress, adding images into the Media Section, uploading videos to the Wealth365 YouTube page, along with a variety of other initiatives.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Is able to work Monday thru Friday 6:00pm to 6:00am eastern time and on the weekends because you understand the importance of always staying on top of your tasks to help the business running;
• Is willing to jump in and solve problems and become the expert whenever needed;
• Is not afraid to try new techniques and offer insight to their managers; and
• Is hungry and highly motivated to work and will always give 150% while running downhill with a project.
• Working understanding of WordPress;
• Sensei-master of Microsoft office;
• Knowledgeable in Adobe Photoshop;
• Must be able to render S3 video links to MP4 formats (or able to quickly learn);
• Must know how to upload videos in YouTube;
• Savvy with Gmail and Google Drive (docs and sheets);
• Outstanding Communication skills;
• Must be able to copy/paste documents and emailed content and format it to WordPress; and
• Must have a strong attention to detail.
So if you want to apply, here's what to do (and this is SUPER IMPORTANT):
Email us at ashley@totalteam:
1. Tell us why YOU ARE AWESOME and why you would be a good fit to join this team.
2. Tell us what you have done in the past that makes you think you could excel at this position today.
We will consider applications on a first-come, first-serve basis. So if you want to jump on this golden opportunity to join the most amazing team of conscious entrepreneurs on the planet today... DON'T WAIT.
37 freelancers are bidding on average $510 for this job
Hi, I specialise in web development. I live in Oxford. Your project looks exciting to me and I do have the required skills. I've done something similar recently, will be happy to share.
Hi, we can take your job pertaining to WordPress Expert, CSS, HTML, PHP, Website Design, WordPress and start work immediately as per your requirement, please chat